Miss Tiki Oasis
Finalists will be invited to Tiki Oasis where on Thursday Aug 8th one will be named the winner of the title “Miss Tiki Oasis”! The winner will receive a basket full of valuable prizes totaling over $500 in value!
NOTE: Miss Tiki Oasis is not only a Pin-Up Contest, but rather as a winner, YOU will be representing Tiki Oasis over the next 12 months! You must have the time and interest to be a representative of Tiki Oasis in your local area and beyond. This contest is open to all gender identities.
Wondering what the current or past Miss Tiki Oasis winners have been up to?! Check out all their Tiki shenanigans from the past to today!
WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MISS TIKI OASIS?
Help us pick our top 8-10 finalists! Voting is now open!
Pageant Rules & Regulations
- Participants may only apply once and only TWO images per person may be submitted, one must be a headshot (you will be contacted once if a photo is not appropriate).
- Submissions will only be accepted from the model IN the photo.
- There is a No Nudity Policy for all “Miss Tiki Oasis” Submissions.
- All submissions will be posted on the Tiki Oasis website
- Participants must be 18 years old or over.
- 8-10 final finalists will be chosen from the submissions.
- Finalists are chosen by overall number of votes and the discretion of Tiki Oasis and a panel of judges.
- Finalists will be given one weekend pass to Tiki Oasis and must check-in by 12:00 Noon on Thursday failure to check in may result in disqualification.
- Participants are not permitted to accept or offer money or gifts from audience members.
- Outfits worn during the event should reflect a VINTAGE style from the 1920s to the 1970s (for 2019 we are accepting 1980s style outfits as well)
- Finalists will participate in a vintage or retro style one piece bathing suit strut poolside Thursday at 3:00PM, mandatory group photo session to following the poolside strut and an on-stage presentation in vintage or retro style cocktail wear (no lingerie) on Thursday at 7:30PM. These times are subject to change.
- If a finalist’s outfit is deemed inappropriate by management you may be asked to change, or be disqualified.
- The use of profanity during the pageant could result in disqualification.
- A winner will be chosen from the finalist on Thursday night by a panel of judges at Tiki Oasis.
- The winner must be available immediately after the event for a photography session with the official Tiki Oasis photographer.
- The winner must attend a one hour photoshoot on Friday with official Tiki Oasis photographer.
- The winner must attend a photoshoot Friday and two appearances on Saturday.
- After Tiki Oasis, the winner may only represent Tiki Oasis in an official capacity with prior written approval from Tiki Oasis.
- Winner should be able and interested in public appearances representing Tiki Oasis for the next 12 months. Note that this is no more than one appearance per month and our team will work with you based on where you live and your travel destinations.
- Tiki Oasis has the right to use a participant’s image and/or likeness, name, any recordings, photographs, and/or videotape in unlimited promotional, advertising and merchandising purposes in any format or media either displayed, distributed, or sold.
- All photos taken at Tiki Oasis will become the property of Tiki Oasis and may be used in any future materials, printed or digital, in connection with Tiki Oasis.
Tiki Oasis is proud to contribute to the following beneficiaries: