Thank you for helping us pick
the top 10 finalists
for the "Miss Tiki Oasis" Pin-Up Pageant!
MEET all the contestants Friday August 15th at 3:00PM poolside and SEE them all onstage Friday, August 16th at 7:00PM for the first ever...
"Miss Tiki Oasis" Pin-Up Pageant!
The "Miss Tiki Oasis" Pageant will be hosted by celebrity emcee El Vez and Internationally published award winning Pin-Up Model Nikki Napalm. Celebrity judges will pick the winner!
Please note: The winner will be signing autographs and taking photos on Saturday, August 17th at 12:00PM Noon in the Tiki Oasis Art Gallery.
Congratulations to all our Runner-Ups!
Aloha Alice DeVette
Eva Mae Garnet
La Bamboo Vixen
Prizes for the Winner Include:
- Vestige Photography Pin-Up Photo Session with top photographer Susana
- Fluff Tiki Temptress Wall Doll, with Swarovski Crystals
(Hand made & painted by artist Claudette Barjoud aka "Miss Fluff")
- Vixen Photography Pin-Up Photo Session with Scott Saw!!!
(Photo session to take place Friday August 16th, after the the Winner has been annouced)
- Dollhouse Betty Gift Certificate
- Vintage Suits by Mary Swimsuit Gift Certificate
- Hawaiian Lei Bath and Body Gift Basket
- Clever Vintage Clothing Gift Certificate
- Pinup Girl Clothing Gift Certificate and Goodies
- A Pin Up's Closet Gift Basket
- Rockeresque Beauty Company
- Unique Vintage Goodies
- A Photo in PinCurl Magazine
- Limited Edition Tiki tOny Mug!
- A Badland Beads Handcrafted Necklace
- A Gift from Ms Formaldehyde
- And More TBA!!!
Pageant Rules & Regulations:
- Participants may only apply once and only TWO images per person may be submitted (you will be contacted if a photo is not appropriate).
- Submissions will only be accepted from the model IN the photo.
- There is a No Nudity Policy for all "Miss Tiki Oasis" Submissions.
- All submissions will be posted on the Tiki Oasis website (tikioasis.com).
- Participants must be 18 years old or over.
- 8-10 finalists will be chosen from the submissions.
- Finalists are chosen by overall number of votes and the discretion of Tiki Oasis and a panel of judges.
- Finalists will be given one weekend pass to Tiki Oasis 13 and must check-in by 12:00PM Noon on Friday, August 16th, 2013 failure to check in may result in disqualification.
- Participants are not permitted to accept or offer money or gifts from audience members.
- Outfits worn during the event should reflect a VINTAGE style from the 1920s to the 1960s.
- Finalists will participate in a vintage one piece bathing suit strut poolside at 3:00PM and an on-stage presentation in vintage or retro style cocktail wear (no lingerie) on Friday, August 16th at 6:00PM. These times are subject to change.
- If a finalist's outfit is deemed inappropriate by management you may be asked to change, or be disqualified.
- The use of profanity during the pageant will result in disqualification.
- A winner will be chosen from the finalist on Friday, August 16th by a panel of judges at Tiki Oasis.
- The winner must be available immediately after the event for a photography session with the official contest photographer.
- The winner must attend the Art Gallery Opening on Saturday, August 17th at 12:00PM Noon.
- After Tiki Oasis, the winner may only represent Tiki Oasis in an official capacity with prior written approval from Tiki Oasis.
- Tiki Oasis has the right to use a participant's image and/or likeness, name, any recordings, photographs, and/or videotape in unlimited promotional, advertising and merchandising purposes in any format or media either displayed, distributed, or sold.
- All photos taken at Tiki Oasis will become the property of Tiki Oasis and may be used in any future materials, printed or digital, in connection with Tiki Oasis.